1705-3824: IT Project Manager with Pega expertise (m/w), München
Veröffentlicht am 18.05.2017
Global Program System (GPS) is a single communication platform designed to record comprehensive and detailed information relating to the International Insurance Solutions (IIS) for the international business of AGCS.
It is the feeding system of myAGCS.com in respect of program and policy data.
GPS is used to administer all International Insurance Programs (IIP) of the Lines of Businesses (LOBs) Property, Liability, Marine Cargo and Financial Lines. Currently Aviation, Engineering and MidCorp are not yet covered.
It supports the different user groups involved in the IIP business process at LOE and SOE level (i.e. Underwriting, Operations, Claims, Reinsurance and Accounting) with the collection, storage, exchange and distribution of information in a standardized and structured way.
The system is a facility for reinsurance transactions between AGCS and its fronting companies, concluded via an agreed electronic RI Certificate.
GPS enables an efficient and timely liaison between local and central offices across each client‘s global program by improving information flow and ensuring accurate and prompt delivery of information throughout the network with 43 online countries and around 1,800 users worldwide.
AGCS intends to re-platform their Global Program System (GPS) Application to PEGA. The objective is to improve the functionality & usability of GPS and to onboard additional lines of business.
- Re-platforming of GPS functionality of existing LOBs (Liability, Property, Financial Lines, Marine) to PEGA
- Extension of GPS functionality to two outstanding LOBs (Aviation, Engineering) through PEGA
- Integration of document management systems like Thunderhead and FileNet via BIH
- Integration of interfaces to myAGCS, GSSS, Names Service etc.
- Data migration: Skeleton migration of existing GPS database
- Reporting: Implement solution for Management Reporting
- Concept for Decommissioning of GPS 1.0
- Successful prepration of all documentation in line with PMLC guidelines
- Successful management of project delivery team
- Management of all stakeholders including project sponsor
- Successful, timely, and accurate reporting of progress of project throughout its lifecycles
- Successful budget, scope and time management as agreed with PSG/GPSG
- Timely and appropriate escalation of issues to stakeholders
Please note: We can only forward consultants who are permanently employed or have their own company.
- > 10 years in Poject Management
- Relevant Project Management experience relating to the project topic
- Pega Skills are mandatory, candidate needs to have very good knowledge of PEGA approach and methodology
- Experience of working in a multi-national/global organisation
- Knowledge of PMLC
- Strong stakeholder and dependency management
- Good leadership skills
- de-escalation ability
- proactive thinker
- team player
- Fluent in English