1705-3826: Business Readiness Manager/Change Manager (m/w), München
Veröffentlicht am 19.05.2017
The CAT risk project is the ‘successor’ of the former RMSOne project. Together with CAT risk management we have finalized a blueprint phase. Now we are starting with Phase 1 of the project.
The CAU project has due to the close cooperation with our client many stakeholders also within this group. Further the project has great impact on many internal stakeholders such as Cat Risk Management, Underwriting and OPS.
The objective is to manage these stakeholders in close cooperation with the CAU project manager.
- Proactively align, embed and assure CUBE communication planning and delivery
- High business engagement across all projects and effective assignment of resources and workpackages
- Collect and evaluate the voice of the stakeholders
- Proactively align and assure CAU communication planning and delivery
- Efficient project management communication and relationship management acting as critical friend and advisor to PMs
- Supporting (and following guidance/steering of) the FO project manager via the above integrating with other FO program communications and activities
Please send CVs in English.
- about 1-3 years experience
- strong communication skills
- advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint
- experience in Change Management and Business Readiness Management
- preferably insurance know how