1707-4051: Lead System Architect (m/w), München
Veröffentlicht am 18.07.2017
GPS is a single communication platform used to administer all International Insurance Programs for LoB Property, Liability, Marine Cargo and Financial Lines D&O, not aviation and engineering. The system provides a streamlined and standardized information flow and is a facility for reinsurance transactions.
GPS cannot be sustained beyond 2018 for technical & compliance reasons.
- Creation of General Framework (includes Architecture Blueprint, Data Migration Concept, common screens like General Policy Information, mailing functions etc.)
- Inception & Elobaration of Engineering & Liability
Please send CVs in English.
- Profound knowledge as System Architect
- Know-how of Methods and Instruments of International Project Planning and Management
- Know-how of agile Project Management Approach
- Experience in Business analysis within industrial insurance environments
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure and application development processes
- Experience with respect to SIT and UAT
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Moderation and negotiation skills
- Very milestones and quality-oriented approach
- Very structured
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Team Player
- Multicultural Background
- Strong communication skills in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Excellent English; written and spoken