1710-4328: IT Integration Architect (m/w) B2B2C, München
Veröffentlicht am 06.10.2017
Our customer is responsible for the IT-systems of his Worldwide Partners: maintenance and adaptions incl. specific local platforms and applications. He has to handle the field between maintenance, current (local) functional needs, innovations and global objectives. In this environment he needs empowering of his IT-architecture team by a very experienced person for:
* analysing the current situation
* proposals for next steps (short / middle / long term)
* decision making for solving current issues, as well as future architectural and transformation steps
* Current topic: AWP xCall target architecture (basic paper is existing, next steps required)
* ca. 30 self contained business units around the world for travel, assistance, automotive and health business
* many interfaces to the B2B-partners
* heterogeneous IT-landscape (legacy systems, C/S-systems portals)
Occasional travels to Paris for 1-2 day on-site workshops are necessary. Home Office is possible: Customer is located in Munich, regular weekly alignment in Munich necessary.
Aufgrund kundeninterner Compliance-Vorgaben können wir bei diesem Projekt nur Berater anbieten, die sich in Festanstellung befinden oder bereit sind, bei der STI Consulting GmbH in Festanstellung zu gehen.
Bitte senden Sie uns bei Interesse Ihr aktuelles Profil auf Englisch sowie eine kurze englische Selbsteinchätzung zu.
● core skill required: integration technologies and integration patterns
● Architecture Governance and its enforcement
● communication of solution architectures to business and IT
● definition/enhancement of solution architectures during PoCs
● support for implementation and roll-out of the solution architectures
● project and stakeholder management
● important: excellent, clear and strong communication and presentation skills in English
● Effective meeting steering at senior management level