1807-4991: Spring Boot Backend Developer (m/w), München
Veröffentlicht am 05.07.2018
• Apply agile principles and work within the SCRUM framework.
• Code Review and Bugfixing: The initial version shall be reviewed and revised. This shall include bugfixes if needed.
• Include new interfaces and include new features into the existing application (ten new external interfaces are planned).
• Application testing will be executed by the team. Prove that the user testing can be embedded in the development process.
Please note that we can only forward consultants who are currently employed or who are willing to be employed at STI Consulting GmbH. Please send your CVs in English.
• Experience in Java Development using Spring Boot
• Know How of Swagger API / Rest API
• CICL knowlegde is an advantage (CICL is an corporate internal interface standard)
• Fluent German and English