1808-5067: Netzwerk Projektmanager (m/w), München
Veröffentlicht am 01.08.2018
Our client needs to implement new functionalities in its network in the context of IMS and VoLTE. ENUM is a functionality that will be introduced on our clients single subscriber repository (UDB) to associate IP addresses with MSISDNs. In addition, the clients Class IV Voice platform (iRPS) will have new functionality to act as an ENUM client. Passive Forking is a functionality that will be introduced on the clients MSS, which enables early media and alerting SRVCC in VoLTE call flows.
The goal of the project is to specify, integrate, test and implement the aforementioned functionalities.
It should be noted that all assets purchased by the client will remain the clients property.
As described in Section 3 order requirements, the contractor shall provide the project management for the project mentioned above.
The contractor shall provide the following Documentation Deliverables pursuant to this Scope of Work:
- Project requirements definition
- Weekly project status report
- Detailed Project plan
- Project Closure report
Description of Deliveries:
The contractor shall be responsible for:
- Definition of and adherence to project goals & targets
- Manage dependencies & risks
- Detailed project planning & tracking
- Project management, i.e. detailed project control and tracking in the dimensions time, budget and quality.
- Previous proven in-depth experience in successfully managing projects in Network Technology area, specifically in the core network.
- Good understanding of the fundamental processes and working in Network Core & Service.
- Sound understanding of mobile voice network technologies including signaling.
- Proven formal Project Management qualification (PMI level PMP), with minimum 5 years experience.