1808-5081: Devops Engineer (m/w), München
Veröffentlicht am 03.08.2018
The Advanced Business Analytics team (ABA) drives with AI (Artificial Intelligence) and data analytics the Single Digital Agenda of the Allianz Group worldwide.
The mission is to transform insurance processes and to generate data-driven impact with the help of Artificial Intelligence and other data technologies.
To empower the Allianz Group, there are three main supporting pillars:
a Data Science Platform, a Data lab and a Competence Centre.
The Data Science Platform (DSP) empowers the Allianz group in developing, deploying and operating data driven products end to end. Our goal is to reduce time from idea to delivery following the DevOps philosophy.
The DSP provides a scalable, fault-tolerant, self-service, integrated, security-approved environment at a competitive price.
A platform developer has to support this vision with the following responsibilities:
• develop new functionalities for the DSP
• evaluate new technologies in the field of cloud computing, distributed computing, data ingineering and data science
• resolve incidents and change requests
• support customers
• write user guides, asnnouncements, blog posts and best practices
• prepare webinars and trainings
Please note that we can only forward consultants who are currently employed or who are willing to be employed at STI Consulting GmbH.
• DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Expert - Focus areas: Linux, Docker and Elastic Search
• Version Control (Gitlab) / Build infrastructure (Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
• DevOps mindset (you build it, you run it; taking responsibility for your work)
• Agile methodologies
• Very good German and Englishskills