IT Support (f/m/d), Munich
STI-Consulting is one of the leading European providers of innovation and technology services. With an international team, our experts manage cross-functional groups and projects, overcoming standards and outdated assumptions to make existing knowledge available for new appealing solutions.
Our customer-focused corporate culture offers a portfolio of expertise for various solutions – from business intelligence to agile project solutions.
Since our foundation in 1996, we have been supporting our customers in challenging projects with employees in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Our management culture is value-oriented, with our common goals in the foreground, which is why we experience extremely low staff turnover.
We are always on the lookout for colleagues for whom it is important to try out new ideas so that there are no limits to development, thus leaving room for the individual personality. You too can become part of our team and join us now as a
IT Support (f/m/d), Munich
You will be the first point of contact for our staff on all IT issues, resolving problems, proactively providing assistance and supporting colleagues in the use of IT equipment and the operation of applications.
- In your job, you will be responsible for the procurement, installation, maintenance and support of client systems (Windows, MacOS), peripherals and other IT equipment (e.g. mobile devices).
- They equip new employees with the appropriate equipment according to specifications, handle departures or internal change processes on the IT side and thus ensure smooth IT operations.
- They advise on all IT issues and assist with strategic planning.
- You coordinate your appointments independently and thus have a high degree of flexibility in terms of time in order to balance your private life well with your job.
- You bring in your own ideas to constantly improve the IT support services at STI GmbH.
- Project assignments at the customer possible on request
- Successfully completed training in the IT sector or a comparable training background
- First professional experience in the field of IT support or IT administration
- Very good knowledge in Windows & MacOS client support as well as Office365 with Sharepoint (Starface Know How nice to have)
- Technical all-rounder with relevant experience in client support, basic applications and associated peripherals.
- For you, IT security is an important prerequisite for working in a corporate network. In doing so, you will help shape security regulations and contribute your share to ensuring that these are observed and practiced (ESET know how nice to have).
- You are open and receptive to new tasks and projects in a dynamic environment.
- Distinctive communication and team skills, as well as a high degree of customer orientation and self-organisation are characteristics that apply to you and also characterise your way of working.
- Fluent in German and good English skills
- Attractive, performance-related pay
- A family-friendly company with flexible working hours: Work remotely, at the customer’s site or wherever you happen to be at the time
- Excellent working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Individual development and further training opportunities because your know-how also brings us forward
- Exciting projects in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Our management culture is value-oriented, with the focus on our common objectives
- Team play is important to us!
- Life is more than work, that is why we offer 30 days of vacation
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your application –
preferably in advance by email.
Please attach your resume/CV and in addition or as part of the resume/CV, a listing of the technologies/frameworks you are proficient in with a self-assessment.