Project Manager (f/m/d), Munich
STI-Consulting is one of the leading European providers of innovation and technology services. With an international team, our experts manage cross-functional groups and projects, overcoming standards and outdated assumptions to make existing knowledge available for new appealing solutions.
Our customer-focused corporate culture offers a portfolio of expertise for various solutions – from business intelligence to agile project solutions.
Since our foundation in 1996, we have been supporting our customers in challenging projects with employees in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Our management culture is value-oriented, with our common goals in the foreground, which is why we experience extremely low staff turnover.
We are always on the lookout for colleagues for whom it is important to try out new ideas so that there are no limits to development, thus leaving room for the individual personality. You too can become part of our team and join us now as a
Project Manager (f/m/d), Munich
- Recording, analysis and optimization of business processes
- Conceptual design of customer-oriented IT solutions
- Coordination, control and management of the project process, taking into account the available framework conditions and deadlines, costs and resources
- Active and conscious support of influential stakeholders and environment groups
- Establishing a transparent and optimal communication structure within a project organization
- Preparation of documents for decision
- IT training or business management training with a high technical component, university degree or comparable qualification
- Experience with projects regarding IT implementations and IT projects
- Creativity and analytical thinking skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, communication skills and presentation skills
- Quick comprehension of technical and business management company processes
- Experience in agile process models
- High client and service orientation
- Assertiveness and strong communication skills
- Enjoyment of a pragmatic and implementation-oriented way of working as well as organisational skills
- Know-how in relevant project management methods
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Development of cross-application IT solutions for the implementation of customer requirements.
- Collaboration and, if necessary, management of IT and digitalisation projects
- Support in the implementation of future-oriented IT strategies
- Attractive, performance-related pay
- A family-friendly company with flexible working hours: Work remotely, at the customer’s site or wherever you happen to be at the time
- Excellent working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Individual development and further training opportunities because your know-how also brings us forward
- Exciting projects in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Our management culture is value-oriented, with the focus on our common objectives
- Team play is important to us!
- Life is more than work, that is why we offer 30 days of vacation
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your application –
preferably in advance by email.
Please attach your resume/CV and in addition or as part of the resume/CV, a listing of the technologies/frameworks you are proficient in with a self-assessment.