Digital and social change mean that companies have to reinvent themselves.
New technologies require new strategies and offer completely new possibilities. Our training is based on our long experience in the digital world and shows you the most important strategies, methods and rules to make your business model fit for the future.
You will learn which new possibilities are available, how to question common assumptions with agileSIT innovation patterns, which approaches the BMI models of the University of St. Gallen and HEC Paris offer and how to build exponential business models in the style of AirBnB and Netflix. Further aspects are strategic considerations and working with the Business Model Canvas.
This training can be booked in different variants both online and on-site and individually for your own teams in your company! E.g. as 1-day theoretical training or as 2-day training workshop.
- 20.01.2021 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
Please contact us for further details and dates:
Your Benefits from this Workshop
In our workshop we will deal in detail with the following topics:
- How is the digital age changing business models and processes?
- Questioning fixed structures and learning to break them open
- Using basic types of successful business models as food for thought
- Learn rules and principles of exponential growth models
- Strategic implementation and positioning of new models