Despite its popularity, Design Thinking has its limits and is not a general-purpose tool for innovation.
To successfully apply Design Thinking it is not only necessary to know the process and the tools, but also the right application areas and the necessary mindset. Therefore, in this course we will not only deal with the process and the tools themselves, but also with the necessary ‘trappings’.
This training can be booked in different variants both online and on-site and individually for your own teams in your company! E.g. as 1-day theoretical training or as 2-day training workshop.
- 01.02.2021 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
Please contact us for further details and dates:
Your Benefits from this Workshop
In our workshop we will deal with topics in detail:
- How can we better understand our customers?
- Processes and tools for reliable results
- Theoretical and historical foundations
- Rules for smart and effective work
- Innovative mindset, agility and joy of experimentation