Design Thinking is already established as a methodology in many companies, where it has proven successful, but also has clear limitations and weaknesses.
With our broad experience in other innovation methods, such as agileSIT, Lean and TRIZ, we were able to improve the process and to eliminate chinks. The classical Design Thinking Method offers the fewest and most primitive Tools, during the central idea phase. We combine techniques and methods from different areas, so that the entire process becomes faster, more effective and above all more successful.
Beside the basics of classic Design Thinking and Design Sprint process, we conduct practical exercises by using the new methods and adopt those to the needs of the participants. In addition, new process variants and possible applications for Design Thinking will be presented, which are made possible by the use of the new tools.
Das Next Level Design Thinking eignet sich gleichermaßen für die Entwicklung neuer Produkte, Prozesse, Services oder Geschäftsmodelle.
This training can be booked in different variants both online and on-site and individually for your own teams in your company! E.g. as 1-day theoretical training or as 2-day training workshop.
- 21.12.2020 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
- 15.01.2021 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
Please contact us for further details and dates:
Your Benefits from this Workshop
In our workshop we will deal in detail with the following topics:
- Improve the Design Thinking process and make it more effective
- Be innovative systematically and according to scientific methods
- Reach creative solutions quickly and cost-effectively at any time
- Finding all solutions and developing a broad portfolio of ideas
- Making optimal use of results from ‘observation’ and ‘perspective