In the age of digital possibilities and disruptive technologies, the mere optimization of processes does not go far enough.
And the digitization of processes also remains behind the possibilities if you do not radically question and rethink the entire process.
In this training you will get to know the possibilities of important digital technologies (e.g. IoT) and take a look at their influence on concepts such as lean production and agile methods. You will also deal extensively with tools (e.g. agileSIT) that allow you to radically question assumptions and existing systems and to rethink them completely.
This training can be booked in different versions both online and on site and individually for your own teams in the company! E.g. as a 1-day theory-based training or as a 2-day training workshop.
- 22.01.2021 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
Please contact us for further details and dates:
Your Benefit of this Workshop
CENTRAL TOPICS AND LEARNINGS
- Overview of influential technologies and their power
- Challenges and ways of thinking of the future
- Limits of classic process optimization
- Systematically develop radical new solutions with agileSIT