Nowadays everything is ‘agile’, work should be ‘agile’ or projects should be ‘agile’. But why? And how does that work?
Agile working is mostly dictated by (top) management and is often used synonymously with ‘equally good, but faster’.
But what is this “Agile” anyway? Where does it come from, what does it belong to, and is ‘agile’ = ‘agile’?
We will explore, experience and explain this together during our training. Just because you are either sent by your superiors to some conferences or 2-hour master classes, you are not directly “agile”.
This training can be booked in different variants both online and on-site and individually for your own teams in your company! E.g. as 1-day theoretical training or as 2-day training workshop.
- 13.01.2021 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
- 12.02.2021 – Open 1-Day-Online-Training for mixed participants – € 365.- p.P. plus VAT
Please contact us for further details and dates:
Your Benefits from the Workshop
In our workshop we will deal with topics in depth:
- Where does agility come from? And who invented it?
- What is agile And what not?
- Is agile a diet? And why is agile so hip right now?
- What is an agile team structure or (umbrella) organization?
- How do I get Scrum certification?