1707-4017: Software Developer (m/w), München
Published at 2017-07-24
The customer is currently looking for Software Developers to join the Market Data Architecture team. In this role the developer will assist the Market Data Architecture team in building and optimizing the financial market data acquisition, enrichment and reporting processes. The responsibilities will include the design and development of the custom software stack, the integration of new market data feeds and the setup of custom tailored data feeds for various departments. The developer will be responsible for the full development lifecycle and ensure that the software stack will run reliably and highly available. In addition the developer will provide support for the operating staff.
Ideally, the developer will bring profound software engineering skills and interest in large-scale data processing to the team, along with an attention to detail and the ability analyze and solve problems.
Aufgrund kundeninterner Compliance-Vorgaben können wir bei diesem Projekt nur Berater anbieten, die sich in Festanstellung befinden oder bereit sind, bei der STI Consulting GmbH in Festanstellung zu gehen.
Bitte senden Sie uns bei Interesse Ihren englischen CV sowie ein kurzes Management Summary auf Englisch zu (ca. 4-5 Zeilen).
● University degree in Computer Science or a related field
● Working experience > 3 years
● Proficiency in at least one higher level programming language such as Java , C++ or Perl
● Experience integrating with relational databases and NoSQL databases
● Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
● Strong sense of ownership and drive
● Passion for clear quality code that is well tested
● Focus on continuous improvement of code and processes through analysis and metrics
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Fluency in English and German
● Knowledge of financial markets and financial market data
● Experience with the GIT version control system
● Experience with large-scale data collection and processing