1711-4420: Accounting Backfill (m/w), München
Published at 2017-11-06
This role will be filled temporarily and shall support the Reinsurance Accounting function in coordinating the Life & Health Captive business, supporting the transition of processes to our offshoring partner in India as well as in supporting our initiatives for streamlining processes and procedures. At the same time this role also requires active participation in the processing of our accounts incl. data collection, data consolidation, calculations as well as data quality checks.
Please send CVs in English.
We can only forward consultants who are currently employed or have their own Ltd.
Technical skills & experience
● Understanding of (re)insurance business and (re)insurance operations
● Familiar with common reinsurance terms and conditions, in particular with regards to technical accounts
● Familiar with the different components of an reinsurers balance sheet and income statement incl. the financial KPIs in a (re)insurance company
● Familiar with standard software for reinsurance administration and account software, e.g. SICS, SAP FS-RI
● Hands-on experience with Excel and its advanced functions
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
● Ability of and experience in developing and applying operational excellence incl. process structure, process efficiency, process documentation
● Able to work in diverse and international work environment
● Able to clearly communicate proactively
● Fluent in English (written and spoken)