1711-4450: Data Store Loader Support (m/w), München
Published at 2017-11-13
EIM is a new central DWH for our customer. With the last phase a data store based on data vault methology was implemented in Oracle. An own tool to load the Data Vault, called Data Store loader, was invented and is now in production.
The tool is based on Java, Xtext (as an own model language), SQL and the data vault methology.
Now we need a specialist to support the current Version of the data store loader (in order to enhance or fix bugs).
- enhancement the current model if there are new requriements (model is defined in xtext and is in data vault 2.0 methology). This includes to map the source system to the corresponding data vault model (hub, sattelites, links)
- support and maintance of the Data Store loader runtime (java + sql)
- support and maintance of the Data Store loader code generator (java + sql)
- support production system and other projects
- Multi threaded programming
- JDBC programming
- Eclipse IDE
- Oracle SQL (Exadata)
- xtext / Xtend
- Java Build Tools (Maven, Ant)
- Data Vault
- Team Work
- good people skills
- fluent English, German of advantage