1712-4501: Data Modeller (m/w), München
Published at 2017-12-06
Currently there is no Business Data Model - this needs to be designed and built in line with Business Attribute Harmonisation.
Also the necessary Governance to create the above and integrate with related processes needs to be created/modified and implemented in customer standard tools (especially ERwin).
Detailed description of the service to be delivered, including deliverables, tasks, timelines and acceptance criteria of the deliverables if applicable:
- Data Analysis within the Buiness Attribute Harmonisation Process (Grid initially - with other requirements to follow)
- Data Modelling for Buiness Data Model (of existing Buiness Attributes and those output from Business Attribute Harmonisation Process)
- Data Modelling for the Semantic and Domain Data models (driven by Business Model Changes)
- Documentation of the above within Governance - Tools (e.g ERwin and HP-ALM) and Process
- Specification, implementation and documentation of Governance processes and policies supporting the above activities (including configuration of supporting tool ERwin)
- Communication of all of the above to Project Stakeholders
Lead, steer, guide the activities around building the business data model - taking a lead position in ensuring we get a harmonized business data model across all customer functions
Aufgrund kundeninterner Compliance-Vorgaben können wir bei diesem Projekt nur Berater anbieten, die bereit sind, bei der STI Consulting GmbH in Festanstellung zu gehen.
Bitte senden Sie uns bei Interesse Ihren englischen CV sowie ein kurzes Management Summary auf Englisch zu.
- Data Modelling
- Data Analysis
- Data modelling tool - ideally but not necessarily ERwin
- Understanding of Data Governance
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Creation/Documentation of Processes
- Working within mixed Data Analysis and Business teams.
- Presentation and Communication (techical and business audience)
- Leadership skills