1712-4502: Scrum Master (m/w), München
Published at 2017-12-04
Project scope is the development, implementation and maintenance of a core insurance system. This system is implemented at car dealers selling cars along with insurances of the global leading insurance companies.
The program is going to change its methodology to an agile methodology with 14-16 Scrum teams over the complete functionality.
Therefore we are looking for experienced Scrum Masters. These persons will each be responsible for 2-3 parallel running Scrum Teams. The teams are organized as mixed teams of business designers, developers and testers, led by a defined Product Owner and a Scrum Master. Every Scrum Team is responsible for the delivery of software in a defined functional area. For its functional area the team owns the whole delivery chain (conception, delivery, production).
- plan, execute, steer and review the sprints of its teams
- bring the newly build team together
- ensure and optimize the performance from one sprint to another
Aufgrund kundeninterner Compliance-Vorgaben können wir bei diesem Projekt nur Berater anbieten, die bereit sind, bei der STI Consulting GmbH in Festanstellung zu gehen.
Bitte senden Sie uns bei Interesse Ihren englischen CV sowie ein kurzes Management Summary auf Englisch zu.
- certified Scrum Master
- at least 5-7+ years of project experiences in large agile project organisations
- detailed knowledge of necessary varieties of Scrum Tools
- experience in improving agile approaches and align processes with the rest of the project
- excellent communication skills
- structured way of work
- fluent English, German nice to have