1712-4508: Data Warehouse Application Manager (m/w), Wien/Vienna
Published at 2017-12-07
In order to strengthen our team of DWH Application Managers, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented person who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with Business requests.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You manage the DWH, its supporting applications, load plan and its dependencies to fulfil the Service level agreements (SLA) we have with you data deliverers and data consumers
· You perform data quality and react on warnings & alerts
· You understand the main data-areas of the DWH and can manage incidents, reported by data deliverers or data consumers
· You analyse and fix incidents in close cooperation with business departments, developers and business analysts. (Analyse impact, propose, test and implement solution measures
like hotfixes, workarounds, reload.)
· You continuously improve the service processes and optimize the Data-Quality-Monitoring tools, processes, alerts, KPIs
· You create service-reports and -presentations
Bitte beachten Sie, dass an 1-2 Tagen pro Monat eine Verfügbarkeit auf Abruf am Abend bzw. Wochenende notwendig sein wird.
· 5+ years of experience in IT department with focus on Databases or DWH.
· Practical experience in managing, monitoring and support of a DWH application including job scheduling (e.g. UC4)
· Basic understanding of banking business
· Good knowledge IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL certification)
· Willingness to work occasionally on weekend and night (Release deployment and maintenance windows)
· Good communication and presentation skills and an excellent command of English and German
· Strong analytical skills, hands-on approach and structured way of working even under pressure
· Highly experienced with Office applications, including word-processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· A team player, ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines