1712-4512: CPI Onboarding Manager for an External Provider (m/w), München
Published at 2017-12-07
Our customer is responsible for the IT-landscape (hardware, network) for the clients partner in Turkey. Due to restrictions in law they have to run their own IT infrastructure - systems and data have to run and store within the country, not outside.
Our customer has selected a local provider who will take over the CPI services from our customer.
The task is now to set up a contract for the CPI part with this provider and to set the contract into operation.
- B2B2C IT operations (our customer)
- B2B2C IT Turkey (local unit of our customer)
- central CPI management
- the external provider from Turkey
The contract has to be set up and bring into operation as soon as possible (max. 6 months).
Customer situated in Munich, necessary alignments have to be done there, remote part can be 50% to 70%. Occassional travels to turkey are possible.
Please send CVs in English. We can only forward consultants who are willing to be employed at STI Consulting GmbH.
- experiences in CPI with external providers
- experiences in contract management with external providers
- ability to manage different stakeholders and come to a suitable solution
- Know How in CPI
- English business fluent
- German skills would be beneficial