1801-4576: Application Integration Manager (m/w), Vienna/Wien
Published at 2018-01-08
· Lead the communication between the project and the bank’s application owners and managers in IT delivery and business departments
· Interact with the application managers ensuring the requested deliverables
· Contribute to the design and planning of the testing execution
· Manage the reporting the assigned activity in weekly jour fixe
· Support in writing the technical documentation
· Ensure business application availability according to agreed timelines
· Ability in working in cross-functional projects in large organizations.
· Good communication skills with a problem solving attitude.
· Good coordination and management of daily activity with the project stakeholders
· Good knowledge of application lifecycle management (preferred in banking environments).
· Good analytical skills and time management
· Acts largely self-reliant within the components he/she is responsible for
· Ability to work productively in a team
· Excellent communication skills in German and English
· Banking business know how
· Project Management experience