1803-4789: Technical Architect Apache (m/w), München
Published at 2018-04-06
• Working with a major global business in the financial services sector on perhaps the largest data centre programmes globally. Joining the programme architecture team to enables the delivery of a cloud based infrastructure service for the group and its operating businesses
• Engagement with the group’s business (German OE) which are currently utilizing their own Data Centre’s to provide their IT services. The architect will work with the business and partners to provide architectural governance and facilitate the creation of target architectural designs. Support will then be provided for the migration onto the strategic set of managed services within the Allianz DCs. Should have a broad range of skills across many technical areas, especially Apache weblayer and also including networking, compute infrastructure, storage technologies, DR, migration, applications and data centre services (ideally expert in two).
• Manage customer expectations and liaise with SME for guidance where necessary.
• Engage in all stages of the project life cycle from requirements through design, implementation, and into support.
• Serves as technology expert on delivering server, desktop, storage services, local area networks, wide area networks, data centers, including mainframes, large server configurations
• Provides guidance and participates in design reviews and validates technology approach and associated work products
• Provides technical and project and programme leadership on Information Technology infrastructure engagements.
• Ability to drive the delivery of solution design to meet technical, quality, and financial standards in line with Allianz technical blueprint and strategy.
Aufgrund kundeninterner Compliancevorgaben können wir nur Berater anbieten, die sich in Festanstellung befinden oder bereit sind, bei der STI Consulting GmbH in Festanstellung zu gehen.
Bitte senden Sie uns Ihren CV in englischer Sprache zu.
• Comprehensive experience and skills with Apache weblayer service migrations are required. Preferred also reverse-engineering experiences.
• Experience of both migration and multi-discipline technologies
• Experience in large scale transformation
• Good knowledge of ITIL v3
• Experienced with private, public or hybrid cloud.
• Broad technical knowledge in infrastructure areas – Apache, WAN / LAN / MPLS / VPN, Virtualization / VMWARE / XEN, Storage / SAN / NAS / Archiving, IBM Mainframe / Midrange platforms / Storage & Backup Technologies, expert in two disciplines.
• Knowledge of technology trends and best practice
• Project Management
• Experienced in capturing technical requirements, defines technology solutions, and creating the conceptual, logical, and physical designs of the solution.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)