1807-5013: Solution Architect (m/w), München
Published at 2018-07-13
The Solution Architect is an advanced technical position within CTA team. In your role as a Solution architect, you will align with Enterprise Architects on integrating Allianz Group standards into our solutions. You will also work with application architects, team leads and business architects to understand business requirements and to translate them into our solutions. Furthermore, take a leadership role in designing, proposing and implementing program, project and system architecture. Your insight into the problems would help others to feel more secure, which would help to bridge the gaps in understanding between the client and developers and motivate them to implement the best solution.
• Align closely with enterprise architects to guarantee solutions are compliant with enterprise IT standards, strategy and landscape.
• Describe, document and communicate system architecture with Enterprise Architecture Team.
• Planning - Reviews potential impacts of proposed projects on overall technical ecosystem. Identify opportunities for new approaches and possible synergies. Ensures all necessary technical areas have been identified during the planning phase of a project. Provides oversight during project lifecycle. Serves as an escalation resource for design challenges and issue resolution.
• Understanding and supporting of software architecture design and supporting development teams in developing solutions.
• Help guide new technology selection and adoption while providing best practices for building secure and reliable applications that also follow Allianz Group standards.
• Participate in team agile development processes and help guide technical improvement in co-workers.
Please note that we can only forward consultants who are currently employed or who are willing to be employed at STI Consulting GmbH.
Please send CVs in English.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT/Software engineering/Maths or related
• 10+ years in software development experience in Java, strong technical skills in Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc
• 10+ years in architecture design and implementation of complex distributed systems
• Experienced in Linux, Solaris, Unix and Windows Architecture, Design & Development
• Deep understanding of data warehousing, ETL, BI & Analytics use cases
• Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig and related Big Data technologies
• Being a team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions DevOps experience.
• English fluency & excellent interpersonal communication
• Ideally iSAQB CPSA certified
• Agile/Scrum certified
• Practical knowledge and experience with ITIL principles and processes