1807-5014: Application Architect (m/w), München
Published at 2018-07-13
The Application Architect within Cat Risk Service (CRS) team will play an important role in the creation of new applications, interfaces or improve existing applications, run software tests, develop product prototypes and create technical documents and manuals relating to application development. He will work with an international team of Developers, Project Managers and Business Analysts to take a leadership role in designing, proposing and implementing application architecture.
• Designing of elegant and simple solutions for software engineering problems
• Describe, document and communicate system mechanics in design documents and meetings with Enterprise Architecture Team
• Understanding of business requirements and business process of the client’s request
• Understanding and supporting of software architecture design and supporting development teams in developing solutions
• Working with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedules and resource plans for Software Implementation projects
• Providing the best practices for building secure and reliable applications
• Working closely with enterprise architects to guarantee solutions are compliant with enterprise IT strategy and landscape
• Help guide new technology selection and adoption
• Participate in team agile development processes
• Strive for continuous improvement and guide technical improvement in co-workers
Please note that we can only forward consultants who are currently employed or who are willing to be employed at STI Consulting GmbH.
Please send CVs in English.
• At least 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems.
• 5+ years of solid experience in the IT domain.
• In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, Java preferable.
• Ability to gather, identify and define requirements for applications.
• Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Being a team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions DevOps experience.
• English fluency (spoken & written) & excellent interpersonal communication.
• Experience architecture design and implementation.
• Experience with Micro services design.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
• Ideally iSAQB CPSA certified
• Agile/Scrum certified
• Practical knowledge and experience with ITIL principles and processes